Cinz & Lionel

Due to Posts going missing and lack of support from Blog spot we've moved to http://thequotidianwo

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Ramblings & Signs Along the Way




So where are we?
Well with Cinz writing exams to become more qualified at her “Part time career ” and less passionate about pass time called work, things have been a little slow round here on the posting front.

So this is my best effort at keeping you all interested until the star of our show can get back into full swing of things.

So lets see…

Yes, I took my first shots in a maternity shoot recently, and the mommy and her little bundle of joy will back this weekend for the new born portraits, we did that maternity shoot just in the nick of time, but more of that and other shoots coming up some other time.

What have we got planned for the Blog
Well Cinz & I will be starting a 365 project soon which we’ll share with you here.
I’m sure Cinz will have some interesting stories to tell as we go along, and being the nerd that I am I’ll be offering up some more of that technical stuff, that some people wanna know about must most don’t really care about.
We’ll be sharing some behind the scenes stuff from our shoots with you, and generally try to keep you coming back as often as possible.

Sometimes you see something either so funny or unique that you can’t really help sharing with those around you, and I just had to share this, it was taken at the gate to a farm property in Mpumalanga on our recent trip to Hawks Mist.


No comments:

Post a Comment