Cinz & Lionel

Due to Posts going missing and lack of support from Blog spot we've moved to http://thequotidianwo

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Torch Bearer – Elzette Pretorius



Elzette the Torch Bearer is a born Indigo child who has been channeling from the age of four. She has natural healing hands, clairvoyance, clairsentience, claircognizance just to name a few. People perceive her to be different, but she likes to be different.



I met Elzette last year just before my birthday when my best friend Chere introduced me to her at a dinner we had, we immediately hit it off, and I found her to be fascinating and beautiful. She is a pure and honest person and her passion for life and for people is evident.







This shoot was one of those spur of the moment things. We had decided a while back to eventually do a shoot with her, but it never materialized. Then one day she phoned me and said she is doing nothing that next Monday, can she come through for a shoot. I was totally excited to see her again and to do this with her.

She arrived at the studio and we emptied her bag and I was totally amazed at all her goodies she brought with. We had so many props to work with, and was totally fascinated at her job and how she makes people feel good about themselves. She has a selfless job, and I adore her for doing it so well and without hesitation.













With most of the shots we stuck to pretty much the same lighting as indicated on our diagram and our camera settings stayed the same throughout at ISO 100, 1/125 Shutter Speed and F8 Aperture.



A little bit from Elzette about herself and her job, I hope you enjoyed learning from this post and reading it as much as I enjoyed having my friend over to experience this.

Elzette's Profile



I like to think of my psychic readings as helping someone to access their inner wisdom with a guiding hand and working with intuition to help solve and shed light on your problems. I use my skills with Tarot and the guidance I receive from angels to show you solutions to your situation and possible routes to be taken to provide you with a successful, happy and fulfilled future.

Psychic History



I have been lucky enough to have had a lot of mentor's in my life. I have done courses too numerous to mention, from Breath work to Wicca! My passion now lies in philosophy, quantum physics and Zen, being the path of paradox. By looking in depth at who we really are, I find it to be the path of being non-judgmental and giving guidance. Sometimes someone gets so involved in inner conflict that they forget to look outside themselves for answers and to see the bigger picture. That is what my psychic readings online will help you do.

True Story



My spiritual path started at the age of 18 months. Ever since then I have been in tune with the other dimensions and without guides in spirit. In June 2007 I had recurring dreams about someone being injured on a bike. I warned everyone I knew that had a bike. On my Dad's birthday a friend turned up with precisely the same bike I saw in my dream. i warned but I did not know he had already taken the bike for a ride. A year later he is still having problems with walking as a result, though he is improving all the time I'm glad to say.

Much Love
Cinz





2 comments: